Our Mission Statement:
To assist companies in improving their operations and bottom line profitability by providing superior coaching and assistance in developing and improving business performance through the development and implementation of business, manufacturing, quality and regulatory strategies and processes.
To provide excellent coaching, mentoring and training services to small and mid-sized companies who have an identified need to improve their business profitability and growth.
To establish long term partnerships and become and integral part of the companies organization.
To achieve business improvement through lowering operating costs, improving manufacturing and transactional process efficiencies, improving product quality and value to the companies customers.
What Makes Us Different?
Results driven with over 90 years of combined industrial experience in:
- Consumer Products
- Medical Device
- Paint and Coatings
- Strategic Planning
- Developing and Implementing Strategic Plans
- Competitive Intelligence
- Business Process Improvement
- Assessing and Improving Transactional Processes
- Assessing Performance and Implementing Improvement Programs in
- Implementing KANBAN Inventory Control and Pull Systems
- Quality System Development, Implementation and Gap Assessment
- FDA, MDD, Health Canada
- cGMP, ISO 9000, ISO 13485, ISO 16949
- Supplier Qualification and Supply Chain Improvement
- Regulatory Agency and Registrar Audit Preparation and Support
- New Product Development, Ramp Up and Production Improvement
- Identifying and documenting Customer Requirements
- Developing Product and Process Specifications
- Production Line and Facility Set-up
- Contract Manufacturer Identification and Start-up